This month we are featuring the Erie Medical Super Vac.
The Erie Medical Super-Vac is an inexpensive way to provide aspiration in hospitals, clinincs, nursing homes and homecare.
Features and Benefits:
- Wrap-around frame designed to allow easy cleaning and sanitizing while protecting regulator, gauge and other critical components from damage.
- Large single-patient use canister with easy-to-read graduations, positive overflow shutoff and non-splash inlet.
- Spring steel basket holds canister securely to the unit.
- Vacuum levels of 0-22" Hg (inches of mercury).
- Vacuum regulator with easy to read gauge. Provides convenient adjustment and monitoring of vacuum levels.
- Conveniently located ON/OFF switch, external outlet filter and three-wire power cord.
If you are interested in more technical specification on the
Erie Medical "Super Vac," please Click Here
If you are interested in receiving a quote on the Erie Medical
"Super Vac," please Click Here